Professional update

• i was trying to update the professional through bluecom when i had a call....the update was not completed.now i have a black screen and when i am trying to use the resque mode from the app it stays on "preparing"......it is not a good day for me today.........do i have to send it to be re-firmwared or there is something i can do on my own??

thank you!

• i have tryed every combination i can think of.....many....many times....it always stayes on " preparing"also tryed to uninstall and install the app (android) restarted the phone.my thought is,in normal operation i had to go to menu and enable the "pc control" function in order for the update to start.maby there is a compination through the switch that can do that....i am realy confused.....

• Yes I know, sometimes with Android is there issue, and really I do not know why. But if you are using new BlueCom adapter, then really it should be working, if not on first attempt then on second. Try it again please. But if you have BlueCom labeled as Android and new version of Android on phone then it may be problem. Let me know. We are working on the solution, and soon will be released new version especially for the Android, with iOS no issues.

• i received the bluecom adapter a few days before,so i am quessing is the new one.i realy dont know what elses i can do....have tryed to resque about 10-15 times....nothing....always stays on preparing..........