servo matching

• Hello,

I build a new jet a I need programing it.

To do servo matching I must initialize, but when I move the stick to the end the arms on elevator strike in fuselage. So I need less course.

any way to do that without disassemble servo arms?

thanks

• Matching Speed Too ??

I'm a beginner with the Powerbox Mercury SRS and that's why I ask this question.

I programmed 3 flight conditions on my Spektrum radio, in two of them the flaps are activated, I use only a channel with servo matching on Mercury, my doubt is that they do not do it perfectly simultaneously.

In both positions one at about 18 ° and the other at about 30 ° the path is identical but the Flap on the right comes first than the one on the left.

The assemblies, commands and servos are identical, I even tested the servos outside with a servo tester and the speed is the same.

Is there any way to handle the simultaneity of the servos with the Mercury?

• Hello,

no you cannot adjust the servo speed. In your case it´s the horn on the servo which is different. One servo has more way to run than the other. Just move one servo horn on tooth in the other direction and change the lenght of the linkage to make it fit again.

• I understand your explanation that if the zero is different the position of the actuator arm changes and the resulting angle of start of movement changes, but this is not the case, the zeros are identical, the position of the arm is the same and the length of the turnbuckles It is the same, but Thanks to these tests I was able to discover that by reversing the direction of rotation of the servo its speed is different, it is a programmable Hitec Digital servo and I have the programmer, I will continue to look for how to do.

If you can think of anything I will appreciate your information

• I understand your explanation that if the zero is different the position of the actuator arm changes and the resulting angle of start of movement changes, but this is not the case, the zeros are identical, the position of the arm is the same and the length of the turnbuckles It is the same, but Thanks to these tests I was able to discover that by reversing the direction of rotation of the servo its speed is different, it is a programmable Hitec Digital servo and I have the programmer, I will continue to look for how to do.

If you can think of anything I will appreciate your information

If you have the hitec programmer, you just have to lower the speed of the fastest servo until you have the correct match between both servos.

Anyway I already observed this kind of speed difference with the exact same servos and settings.

I don't have explanation but it's easy to solve the problem for flaps fonction as you do prefer to have a slow motion for this fonction.

• Hi Tigger

Very grateful for your advice, I have been playing with the speeds of the servo and the Hitec programmer and as you indicated when setting the Flaps with low speed or reduced speed it was easier for me to find the right speed to match

Problem solved