Pbr26D connection to mercury

• I have the following question.

Both my pbr26D and Mercury have been updated with the latest software. Do I connect the RX1 port to the batt/data port or the P2- bus port and is there any other settings I need to adjust. Right now I have connected the p2 bus on the receiver to the rx1 port and have no servo control.

Thank you

Matt

• Dirk

I am using a single connection from the PBR 26D P2- bus to the mercury Powerbox RX1 through a Y harness with the other Y harness lead going to a V-speak module for ecu telemetry. All Is functioning normally. I would just like to verify this is the most secure,correct setup.

Thank you

Matt

• Richard

Thanks for all your help you are an invaluable resource to those new to powerbox and the Core. I have a pbr26d fasttract to RX1 on a Champion Powerbox. The PBR P2b plugged into the Tele port on the champion all is functioning normally. My question is where do I plug in the GPS II and the Igyro Sat?

Thanks again

Matt

• Richard

What are my options at this point. Could i connect a second PBR to RX2 with the Igyro sat plugged into that receiver and if so does it have to be a 26d,Or should I use a cortex connected to rx2, or would it be easiest to switch to a powerbox mercury? I only want to do this install once.

Thank you

Matt

• If you have a second RX you need a second iGyro Sat with the same settings. Will work.

Cortex on RX2 - is the same problem.

You can connect an iGyro 3xrtra behind the PowerBox

Or use a Mercury

Or wait some days and send us the PowerBox for the update