PB Competition & Evolution (Reversed Polarity)

• When installing my PB Competition I created my own length patch leads and did not notice that one of them was wired with reversed polarity. This resulted in the Competition not turning on but smoked and both regulators are damaged. I thought it was the battery leads I had made so double checked them and they were correct. So went and tested it on my Evolution and blew that too. So now I have a PB Evolution and Competition both with damaged Regulators.

Are you able to fix them and if so how much for each individual PB? With the current world situation what would be the rough estimated turn around be?

I do not know the Software version of the powerboxes and I am using Hitec RX/TX however for the forum post I have selected the first options as Hitec was not listed.

Thanks in advance,

Matthew.

• Hey,

Thank you for the quick reply. I have packaged the Powerboxes up and they have been sent to you. I unfortunately do not have a printer so I have hand written out the Support form from your website for each product.

Thanks in advance,

Matthew.

• Hi, I was wondering if there is any update on my Powerboxes I sent. Would like to know if they have arrived at least and any information on pricing and what not. Looking to buy some cabling and other parts for my plane and just looking to see what my budget will be after the powerboxes have been fixed.

Thanks in advance,

Matthew.