I recently purchased a POWERBOX EVOLUTION
I have POWER BOX EVOLUTION (last version year 2020)
I have a Futaba 16 SZ TX
I have a Futaba R7008 SBUS2 8 channel RX
I have 2 Servos for RUDDER on the tail with PUSH PULL system
I have 2 Servos for the ELEVATOR (Half elevator have 1 servo) Push Pull system
I have 4 Aileron Servos (2 left wing servos and 2 right wing servos)
My questions are:
1. do I have to use only the POWER BOX EVOLUTION to synchronize and centering the servos? or do I also need to configure the Futaba Transmitter?
2. For RUDDER how do I synchronize the 2 Servos? When one servo pushes the other servo pulls, how do I set INPUT of the servos and Output mapping on POWER BOX? How Do I set enpoint for rudder servos and subtrim on POWERBOX? (and Need I set IT only on PowerBOX or on TX also?)
3. For ELEVATOR, how do I synchronize the 2 Servos in this case instead the 2 Servos work in the same direction. Which INPUT and OUTPUT should I program on the Power Box? And subtrim?
4. For AILERONS same questions, and how do I connect the four OUTPUT servos on the Power BOX? and INPUT
5. How I matching servos for Rudder(2 servos in TAIL with PUSH PULL, not with TRAY system), AILERON (4 servos total) and Elevator Servos (1 servos right Half and 1 servos left half elevator) on POWER BOX?
6. Also, need I connect all six lead cables provided with POWER BOX EVOLUTION from POWER BOX to RX Futaba channel , or only 2 Patch CABLE INPUT?
Furthermore, which configuration do I set for the configuration of the WINGS and the TAIL on the FUTABA Transmitter? 4 Aileron or 2 Aileron and for Rudder? And for elevators?
Sorry for lot of questions , but I have a lot dubt