Pioneer + BlueCom

• Thanks Richard!

If I leave the BlueCom adapter connected, is there anything that prevents another PowerBox Terminal user (somebody other than me) from accessing my model? I don't expect that this would happen, but would like to prevent or know if something has changed prior to flight.

Cheers

• Hello,

yes, Richard is absolutely right, in that case, it's risky if somebody with a mobile App is able to pair and connect your BlueCom. I tried it.

I added a lock to App, a new version will be available within the next 3 days :-) The lock will prevent to bind connected BlueCom by other App. It means you will need to stop Pioneer set up in the App (or setup of any other unit), and leave the App running - the basic layout - categories. In that state, App is not communicating with BlueCom, but prevent BlueCom to pairing with another App :-) And we can stay calm.

regards

rudi

• Reporting back that now that I have MobileTerminal (iOS) v3.25 the setup and configuration experience of Pioneer as well as the related iGyro SAT settings are much easier and more intuitive than using the Jeti user interface. If you are a Jeti Duplex user, this is a much better experience.

Well done PowerBox!

• Hi Richard,

bitte um Hilfe. Die Mobile Terminal App am IPhone schließt sich oft ein paar Mal hintereinander nach dem Öffnen oder wenn man die Pioneer auswählt....!?

Der Blucom Adapter verbindet sich oft nicht, dann gehts plötzlich!?

Das Menü der Pioneer kann weniger als in der Anleitung steht:

-habe nur System, Famerate, Kanal zwecks Kapazitätsreset und die Gyroeinstellungen, kein reset Gyro, kein Failsafe...passt das so?

Und noch eine Frage zur Kapazitätsrücksetzung...meine T-18SZ zeigt bei Kapazität immer 0 an...wie geht das mit der Kapazität?

Danke dir,

Grüße,

Michael

• Hello Michael,

first of all, unexpected closing of the app is reported by apple as bug, and you have to reinstall the app. Please uninstall app, unpair BlueCom and again download/install from App Store.

Second thing, related to menu, in right top corner you can see menu icon, click on the icon and menu for Gyro settings/Mounting position/Failsafe/Reset will appear. On the first layout is only basic settings of the Pioneer.

Please, before you will start with other settings, complete the basic setting, mainly the channel assignments. If you will try start end positions setup without channel assignment, it will be not possible.

Have a fun

Regards

Rudi

• Hello,

yes, exactly, as I mentioned in my previous post:

"Please, before you will start with other settings, complete the basic setting, mainly the channel assignments. If you will try to start "end positions" setup without channel assignment, it will be not possible."

It is not only for endpoints :-) it is generally for all functionalities of Pioneer.

In the next version of App, we added validation, where the user is informed, that did not assign appropriate channels. It should prevent those mistakes :-)

DE:

ja genau, wie ich in meinem vorherigen Beitrag erwähnt habe:

"Please, before you will start with other settings, complete the basic setting, mainly the channel assignments. If you will try to start "end positions" setup without channel assignment, it will be not possible."

Es ist nicht nur für Endpunkte :-) Es ist im Allgemeinen für alle Funktionen von Pioneer.

In der nächsten Version der App haben wir eine Validierung hinzugefügt, bei der der Benutzer informiert wird, dass keine geeigneten Kanäle zugewiesen wurden. Es sollte diese Fehler verhindern :-)

Regards/Gruss

rudi