Teleconverter with Mercury and GPS II

  • Hello,

    I use a teleconverter with my Futaba T32 for telemetry datas from Powerbox Mercury with GPS II.

    Powerbox sensor is set from slot 16.

    I receive all the datas, expect the GPS latitude and longitude.

    - Battery voltage 1 and 2: OK

    - Residual capacity: No but not suppported by Mercury

    - Number of Fades, lost Frames, Fail safe: OK

    - 3D speed: OK

    - Altitude: OK

    - 3D distance: OK

    - Distance covered: OK

    - GPS positional data (latitude and longiture): NO

    Not shown on screen and not recorded in the datas log.

    Any idea to solve the problem?

    Best regards.

  • Mercury SRS firmware updating process

    i have been trying to use the gyro functions on my existing Mercury SRS

    I never set them up when it was first installed in my model

    All the channel needed to be changed and aligned with the correct ports to enable the gyro to work

    in going through this process i kept getting error messages when assigned the controls to manage the gyro sensitivity

    I started to update the firmware part of reset this unit

    When I tried to update the firmware but it indicated that the system had been corrupted

    i started the process of reloading the firmware software update however part way through the process the connection between the computer and the Mercury SRS unit became broken and now i cannot get the this link to reconnect

    There is an error code that requires the PC Control to be switched on however the Mercury SRS screen is blank and cannot be accessed to re -enable a connection to be made to complete the process to update the firmware software

    What can I do to fix the problem

    I don't want to have to buy a replacement one if at all possible

  • Hi Richard,

    I updated GPS II to V 0.1.6 and now it works.

    I receive the GPS coordinates.

    The only small problem is that in the log file the coordinates of Latitude and Longitude are inverted.

    When I import the log file to create a .KMZ for Google Earth, I need to swap the coordinate columns.