I’ve set up one model so far on a 9D receiver. Everything went successfully.
I then went to set up a second/ new model.
I used a 7S receiver.
I decided to set the receiver up on the bench rather than in the model.
All channels on the receiver worked except for 1, 3 and 7-throttle, gear and rudder.
i have a hitec servo programmer than can measure the pulse from the receiver and ch 1 3 and 7 all showed 1500 microseconds.
The servo monitor screen all showed movement on all channels.
I then suspected a receiver failure so I bound as second receiver a 9D to the model. Strangely I had the same problem channels.
I carried out receiver updates to 2.7 but this didn’t help.
I then decided to select my first successfully setup model and check that worked....it did.
I then chose the second/ problem model and now ALL the channels work!
It seems powering down the receivers, changing model then back again cured the problem.
I did have the receivers within 12 inches of the transmitter the whole time, but I cannot understand the behaviour.