Powerbox competition ???

• Hello

What kind of cables should have a servo in the case of digitalization HV servos are more than 40kg in addition to torsional and the wires are long (160cm) sufficient to 22AWG wires?

Is soldering the wires to continue the best option when I want to minimize the amount of servo connectors?

Why powerbox only provide 7.4V voltage servo and not the full 8.4V lipo 2 cell system it would be possible to get?

Running on the current receiver Powerbox for each channel along the cable which it set?

Can those cables to be replaced with longer and stronger lines, whether the strength of the cable make a difference?

I have selected a channel to control the ignition kill switch, it is a type of opto-separated and ON / OFF. Kill switches will be 3 wires I choose channel power box allowing, do I have to disconnect from that of + hub off the main power from the battery to the ignition pass the Powerbox?

Here are a few questions, I hope to meet you holding up all these. thank you

• Hello,

this wire size is perfect: http://www.powerbox-systems.co…e/premium-servo-lead.html

A good solder is always better than a connector

Because a LiPo has only high voltage the first minutes, then it stays at 7.8V for long time and goes down to 7.4V (half empty). With a PowerBox regulated to 7.4V you have from beginning to the most flying time constant speed and torque at the servos. Also lifetime of the servos is higher because there are no voltage peaks.

Yes all wires are power supply for the Receiver (have a look to the SRS Version- maybe interesting)

No need for thicker cables

If you have an opto circuit it should be seperated, else take this switch, it´s plug and Play: http://www.powerbox-systems.co…d-regeln/sparkswitch.html

• Thanks for your response, it will clarify the matter fully ....

A few more questions.

Have I understood correctly? the receiver is connected to the wires at one end of the channel Powerbox what you want to use and, correspondingly, powerbox the other end of the channel, but the servo is connected to the same channel, does it matter when there are more participants do the same channel output, which is connected to the servo-per-channel is not like the one servo connected.

Is the information on Futaba receiver telemetry high voltage gate, I am going to use the port receiver battery (lipo 2s) to the booking follow-up that sends radio data, whether this is in any way inconsistent with the operation of power-box?

• Hello,

I´m not sure if I understand your question correctly: You can connect more than one servo to the same channels (output 1,A,B,C,D,11) . The PowerBox acts like an active Y-harness.

You can use the battery voltage and go into the receiver HV input. But this summer we will have an adapter connected to the PowerBox and S-BUS2 and you can get battery data to your transmitter

If you use Futaba: I recommend the Competition SRS. Easier wiring.

• I use a Futaba 18Mz

Competition requires an update, etc. that will bring the battery voltage display function in the transmitter on the screen?

I do not blame those lines because of the multitude of my project in that the machine does not come as 6 servos use if you just the way this pattern PowerBox is suitable for this purpose?

That gasoline engine stop switch was a little unclear, which brings me to switch my model is an opto-separated and it becomes a power-box cable channel 5 which I have programmed the function ON / OFF. That is a 3-wire strand, or + / - and whether dictated by the characteristics of my disconnect + cable with the power from the battery to the ignition poverboxiin would run towards the wrong direction, ie, whether there is any danger even exist?

Competition requires an update, etc. that will bring the battery voltage display function in the transmitter on the screen?

No you need a extra box- available end summer

I do not blame those lines because of the multitude of my project in that the machine does not come as 6 servos use if you just the way this pattern PowerBox is suitable for this purpose?

What plane is it? Maybe the PowerBox Professional works also for you

That gasoline engine stop switch was a little unclear, which brings me to switch my model is an opto-separated and it becomes a power-box cable channel 5 which I have programmed the function ON / OFF. That is a 3-wire strand, or + / - and whether dictated by the characteristics of my disconnect + cable with the power from the battery to the ignition poverboxiin would run towards the wrong direction, ie,

I don´t know what switch you have. The SparkSwitch for example is plug´n play.

• Pilot RC Sbach 342 107 "

servos is Hitecin 7990 3 pcs and Hitecin 8385 frames every 2 pcs What should I use, there are chances of 9-21, the manual I understood that my case would be in the right frame 12, is this the case?

What does that mean frame, whether it is the same as the resolution?

Do I need to make other choices like that frame and sets the voltage of 7.4V Powerbox.

What is the receiver that the correct setting, the options are there 2 Went to have received the Futaba HV

• servos is Hitecin 7990 3 pcs and Hitecin 8385 frames every 2 pcs What should I use, there are chances of 9-21, the manual I understood that my case would be in the right frame 12, is this the case?

What does that mean frame, whether it is the same as the resolution?

Do I need to make other choices like that frame and sets the voltage of 7.4V Powerbox.

What is the receiver that the correct setting, the options are there 2 Went to have received the Futaba HV

• Why voltage drops below 7.4V

Hello

I follow via telemetry receiver power (FUTABA) and I can see that, although the 2s lipo battery is fully charged, the voltage applied to the receiver varies between less than 7.4V at all times, moving the servos. That is, it appears between 7.3 and lower than proposed.

Would it be worthwhile to install the capacitor in the receiver when the channel would be free to do so to eliminate those capacitors for voltage drops?

It would be something of that capacitor harm?
    Is it from that the voltage drop of less than 7.4V harm the functioning of, or is it normal?

• Hello,

the additional drop is only 0.1V-0.15V This drop comes up due the HighPower Diode inside. PowerBoxes have two regulator before the Diode- this makes the system redundant, but you have always a sligth drop when load changes. Don´t care- it never goes below this voltage.
    HV devices also work with 4-5V