No Flight-Recorder data with Spektrum receivers

• Hi all. Just hooked up my first Royal with 4 Spektrum DSMX receivers. Setup went well on a complex acrobatic plane. Everything seems to be working well except that the Flight-Recorder data is all blank. In fact, the RX values have "-" and I think the Fades and Holds are 0 (o r"-"). I initially bound a TM1000 and was able to get battery data but no signal data to the DX120 transmitter so I disconnected the TM1000 just to see if I could get Flight-Recorder data on the Royal itself. As mentioned above, it is all blank so I'm not surprised that the telemetry data was blank also. Running the latest updates on the Royal and GPS. Must ne missing something. Thanks in advance for your help.

• Can I please get some feedback from PB on this? Was planning to fly tomorrow but I can't accurately range test without being able to see the fades and frame loss. This is not a telemetry issue as I don't get any data on the Royal screen for frame data. Thanks in advance.

• Hello,

you contacted Adam in U.S. for this as well - right. We can go on here also but makes us very busy answering on two places...?!

Did you connect the 4-pole telemetry wire + the 3 pole wire from the Data input (TM1000) to the Tele output from the PowerBox?

Spektrum needs both connections.

• Hi Richard. Yes, I did contact Adam on this but haven't heard back from him. Please read my last post as I have stated this NOT a telemetry issue. I have disconnected all the Spetkrtum telemetry connections. I am not getting any receiver data (frames, fades, etc.) on the Royal itself when switching to the Fight Recorder mode. This is the current issue. Once I have data on the Royal screen, I have confidence I will get the telemetry working as I have done on my Mercuray.

• OK- I see. Can you post a screen of what you see? Adam sent me a screen pic which showed "-" for RX1 for example. This is normal if the Lostframes are zero. You can test if turn off the radio, then you should see the numbers going up.

Or remove one satellite after another to see if only one connected takes over the work.

• Hi Richard. I'm not sure what happened but all is working now. We had disconnected everything and started from scratch so obviously we had done something wrong. We haven't hooked up the Spektrum telemetry yet but I'm confident it will work the same as my Mercury. Thanks to you and Adam in the US for your kind attention. Looking forward to more PB adventures!