Posts by kalps

Hi,

Yes I was replacing the optional 3 pos switch. If you search the forum.. others have had issues with their model data disappearing too. Refer to the post below....

Core Lockup Then Lost Model

Please refer to the article.. may help..

https://www.sunrisemedical.com…mechanical-vs-electronic-switches

https://www.langir.com/news/ca…tch-whats-the-difference/

Hi,

you open the Core and disconnect the battery for safety, really??

It’s a digital switch... now why would I be pulling the switch connector from the main board with battery connected.. it’s safety 101

Hello,

did you remove the batteries while it was turned on? Sounds like that. In that case a write command at this moment can corrupt the model file

If you have the latest version 2.55 - there are backup model files on the SD-Card

Hi,

Radio was off as I removed the 2 battery terminals. How do I get the model from saved data? I have V2.55.

Thanks

Hi,

I am wondering if you can shed some light on this issue....

So yesterday I programmed a plane with 9D rx and igyro SAT. It flew fantastic....

This morning, I changed two switches... I added momentary 3 POS to position C and D and configured them. I also removed the two battery terminals for safety....

After installing all back together I went out to fly. My general background screen colour is Black. When I switched on the Radio... white screen appeared... so I loaded the model again.. I lost all Telemetry, model settings and also no receivers bound to that model..

Now why did that happen? Why did all the model data disappear and it changed all screen background... I selected my other test models and all the data was there... but the one I flew and programmed yesterday has all disappeared...

This is a big issue... I am sure disconnecting the Radio battery will not do that as it has an internal battery.. otherwise I would I also lost the Demo models I created. And most surprisingly it also changed the background colours...

Can I recover my model data? Or can you let me know what you think went wrong..

Very Disappointed.... I am loosing Trust with this Radio....

Hi Richard,

It would be great if we could have Trim click sounds while holding the trim and Centering it. Can that be incorporated in the next update?

Thanks

Hello,

just go into the update menu again. On the bottom of the menu you find the rescue option. Only one receiver must be powered at this time

Hi Richard,

I sorted it out. I downloaded V2 Terminal and updated the firmware. The message before update was "Firmware Error". I binded to the radio and tried to update firmware again via the radio and it got corrupted again. What I am saying here is that there is a glitch with Wireless update for the PBR 7s. I also did a wireless update on the PBR 9D and it worked fine. My radio firmware is V2.55.

Thanks for your support.

I had one receiver with the same issue last year. I used the PB Terminal App on my PC with the USB cable to rescue the software on the receiver. It worked on the first try.

Hope this helps you

Rich

hi,

Thanks for that. i tried with V3 terminal and does not work. i downloaded v2 terminal and managed to update the firmware. i said firmware was corrupt. I then binded to the radio and tried to update again via the radio and it's corrupted again. there is a software bug of some kind.

hi,

Just got a brand new receiver, binded it to the radio, did a update and choice V2.9. Update never completed, now receiver has solid red light and cant bind. What is the solution?

Thanks

Hello,

this picture is only a spaceholder in the standard folders. If you make a new folder there is no default picutre. But now you can load up you own model pictures which are shown in this area.

Picuture size must be 215x100 pixel - *.jpg.

How do i factory reset the radio?

I bought the radio 2nd hand , one month old. The old user has deleted all demos and assist wizard. I want to factory reset and start all over.

Thanks

Hi,

Core has different categories and has a default image in grey. I changed the category name for OTHERS to JETS. I lost the default image. How do I get it back? Images attached. And the image also has a small hand in the lower right corner. I pressed it and it dies nothing, what am I missing?

How do i Factory Reset the Core?

Thanks

After the update it now reads V1.0. Has the online update reverted to old Firmware? How do I get the latest Firmware again, wheather its V7.0 or higher?

Thanks