Posts by Mangs

Is anyone using a Futaba 14SG with the 3xtra. I can setup the gains on the transmitter using a slider, no problem but I would like to use a 3 position switch. I found one way doing so using the Function menu and choosing the Aux1 selection and channel 7 (my choice) then using the end points to set the gain positions. The only problem using the Aux1 technique is I can't pick the switch position, the center position is always the off position but if it is safe using this setup I will live with it. I have tried using the Gyro menu selection in the Norm mode and don't seem to get things setup right, it is confusing and I can't find a internet thread explaining it as the manual is useless.

Sirs,

I have a Igyro 3xtra installed with a Futaba R7014SB and using a 14SG transmitter. The Mobile Terminal APP is version 2.16 and I am using a Bluecom bluetoothing to an Android Galaxy 9.When the adapter connected it wanted me to update the firmware from V1.2 to V1.3 but when I make the attempt it gets hung up at 56% on every attempt.. I have let it set for as much as half an hour with no success.

On another note when I tested the Futaba Failsafe by turning off the transmitter the rudder goes 1/4 right rudder, one aileron goes down about 3/4" down and the other goes down about 1/4", throttle moves to half throttle, and the elevator stays level as it should as the controls are not being touched. The Failsafe is set for holding the surfaces last position and the throttle goes to just above the idle position.

Thanks.

Maybe you need to school your distributors. It would be a shame to loose an airplane over this. Now I will have to drive 100 miles to return the Sparkswitch, big hassle.

I have read on posts answered by Richard Deutsch that a Sparkswich should not be used as an IBEC, is this still Powerbox's stand. I just purchased a 7.4V Sparkswitch from one of your distributors because he said that he gets the power from the receiver batteries for the Superswitch and he hasn't had a problem. While surfing the Net I found a video done by one your distributors that shows them doing this and recommending this. I am confused.