Posts by Charl du Rand

Thank you. I will give that a try next week when I return. I might have to include the sensors I have and connections I have done to clarify. I will start with the PBS T250 AND RPM connected into my JETI E2 expander and then plugged into the EXT port of the one R3 RSW Sat receiver. If that fails I will try individually into the SAT RECEIVER one on the EXT port and the other in one of the avail ports. just not sure what to program hose extra ports as, Digital in or out. Appreciate the help.

Hi Dirk, I have re-read your post. Would you suggest I use the JETI EXPANDER rather than the PBS DOCK to connect my Powerbox TEMP AND RPM sensors to the EXT port. In fact I have just re-read Richards post and it is beginning to make sense now. In order to read two POWERBOX sensors, I must use the JETI expander and not the PBS DOCK. The PBS DOCK cannot separate the two data signals. Confirm.

Thanks Dirk. I presumed there was a collision between the jeti expander and the PBS sensors. Thus I have removed all JETI sensors and the JETI expander and will keep them together for another installation. I am now running PBS T250 and PBS RPM into a PBS dock and then into the EXT port of my JETI SAT receiver. I only obtain TEMP readings and no RPM. Could this be because the JETI SAT receiver cannot decipher two sets of data from the POWERBOX sensors

Hi Richard. I set them both up for JETIBOX. So now I have temperature and its working fine. The RPM is showing 0 and seems to take a while to register once I turn the aircraft on. It is not reading RPM, sometimes flashes and then just shows zero. Could you confirm the preferred method of fitting the RPM sensor to the HT LEADS FROM THE IGNITION UNIT. I have wound it around the right hand ignition lead just behind the spark plug cap. How much of the sensor lead do I have to attach to the ignition lead

Good morning. I have a similar problem with my new PBS-RPM AND PBS-T250 sensors. Running Jeti DS 16 with two R3 RSW Sat receivers connected to a POWERBOX COMPETITION SRS. I have powerbox telemetry but no sensor telemetry. The powerbox telemetry is connected to the one SAT receiver AND the PBS sensors to the other via the EXT port. I have used a JETI expander and then tried individually. I can only get the RPM to display zero by programming JETIBOX and not JETI EX to the sensor. I was using JETI sensors which were eratic thus the change to powerbox. What have I set up wrong. The T250 have been updated to the new software version.