Posts by knpjdad

Just a quick update. The Y-Cable into the receiver works perfect! That should be included in the manual.

Thanks for the information!

Many thanks!

Okay. I have a powercore radio, Mercury srs, 2 26D Receivers, and a PBS-RPM Sensor.

I'm trying to get telemetry out of the PBS-RPM sensor, I have plugged it into the Telemetry port on the mercury and I have plugged it into the Pbus-2 port of one of the receivers. I'm not getting any telemetry. Should it display as a sensor like the receivers, Core, and Mercury does? I have to be doing something wrong.

I don't know what version of software I'm running. I just bought it, so I assume it is the lastest.

Any help would be great.. Thank you!!

Since I am new the entire Powerbox Systems. I want to make sure I'm doing this the best way possible.

I have the following:

Power Core Radio

Powerbox Mercury SRS

2x 26D Powerbox Receivers

To program in the correct order of equipment

Program the Transmitter first with all the "functions" and switches.

Then bind the 26D Receivers one at a time to the radio. Only plugging one receiver into the powerbox at a time.

Then run through the setup assistant on the powerbox mercury srs to program that.

Does that seem like a logical order to program all this new equipment in?

Thank you in advance.

I just received my core last week, and this was one of the first things I noticed, it would be easy to be left on. I agree with Robert G, that it would be great to have an alarm go off for a 30 minutes if there was no stick inputs.

I will be using the suggestions of Roberts programming to have the alarm go off until it is updated with a no stick movement feature, or voice alarms with no stick movement would be perfect !!

I also wanted to say that this forum is great!!! Love all the people helping and supporting one another!! Great work guys!!