Posts by rembard

Hello,

I'm busy configuring the iGyro Sat with my Futaba T16sz radio.

There are some point that I do not really understand.

When I configure the iGyro on my Pioneer I have some parameters on gyro gain predifined for normal mode (25%) and attitude assist (75%).

Do I need to alter those parameters or simply adapt the gain in the radio.?

How can I know the range which is selected (A or B) by changing the direction of gyro gain in the radio ?

I also read on this forum that for big airplane the gain will be very small but where (on the radio or on the iGyro sat) ?

The message I saw was related to a Core radio.

Thx for you support.

Regards.

Philippe

Hello,

It's now possible to order pioneer with mag switch.

Is it foreseen the mag switch to be an option available at purchase to upgrade an existing Pioneer ?

Thx.

Philippe

Hello Rudolf,

Everything works perfectly.

iGyro SAT well configured (to be check on flight)

Receiver redundancy set with fail safe.

Telemetry works well. It was set on a false channel (channel 8 instead of 16). Also with Spark switch pro.

And I will say that the pioneer is really strong. I've made a big short circuit connecting one of the 2 receiver. The cable is broken and I was really afraid about the pioneer. Except a small heat on the external case Nothing happens.

Also the Futaba receiver is still alive.

I will download the app as soon it's available.

Regarding the closing of the app. It happens 2 times till now.

Don't know what happens but it doesn't matter for me.

Thx for your support.

Philippe

Hello,

For telemetry, I was quite sure it has worked.

But yesterday when I do the test for the configuration of gyro, I saw that telemetry was not working anymore on pioneer but well on spark switch pro.

Maybe do I need to reconfigure it on my Futaba T16sz. But I was not able to go further yesterday.

Regards.

Hello,

I've made the configuration for the final version with to actuators for each functions.

All is working well except the telemetry (need to check).

Still have one question.

How do you activate the test flight within the App ?

Thx

Philippe

As I said, I have to make some more tests.

It was late yesterday and I didn't go further when I switch to the final configuration.

I'll do this during the weekend but I think that should work.

Thx.

Regards

Philippe

I made a quick test yesterday with different result.

It seems, but i need to check again that a configuration with single actuator per function works perfect (this I'm sure).

If I make the configuration with two actuators on the same function (ex: 2 channels on ailerons and 2 channels on elevator) we still have some troubles (but I have to check more deeply during the weekend).

I will let you know.

Philippe

Ok seems to work now.

Great support, because I did not understand immediately that the chanel at the first page have to be assigned to functions.

I thought it was for Gyro settings.

I have to set up gyro gain now.

Thx

Ok.

I did the configuration this morning and it works fine.

I just put Spark switch into PWM mode and controlling it through Pioneer (to be sure if the master receiver is broken into flight it will be possible to switch off the motor with the redundant one).

Telemetry working fine for both Spark switch Pro and Pioneer.

Still wait the app on Apple store to be totally satisfied of my purchase.

Thx for the support.

Great job.

Philippe

Hello,

What do I have to do to have telemetry from the Pioneer to Futaba T16SZ.

I have the module TELE Converter for Futaba but I don't know where to connect.

I also use the sparkswitch pro. Do I need to connect to Pioneer or does it goes directly from the receiver ?

And last question for the telemetry from the sparkswitch pro, does it connect through the Y cable or data comes from the Pioneer ?

I know this is a lot of question but I'm new with Powerbox modules and telemetry on Futab.

Thx for the support.

Regards

Philippe

Does it mean that we cannot configure a Pionner and iGyro stat with the bluecom adapter for iOS ?

I specially buy the Pionner not only for the price but also because I don't need all other function available on other system (like Mercury SRS).

Thx for you support

Philippe