Posts by Mattmit1

Hello Richard,

Is there any work around for making a JR DMSS, Xbus system work with the SR2? If not at all, may I suggest adding this functionality in the near future as JR is gaining ground again with a solid system. Also Mercury, and Competition already have this functionality. I love Powerbox Systems products and just want them to play nice together with JR receivers.

Respectfully,

Matt

Received the Core back today and as expected is now functioning flawlessly. Hats off to all the Powerbox people, great products, great service. And special thanks to Danny and Adam of Powerbox Americas for exemplary service after the sale. I am a customer for life!

Turned out to be the LINUX CPU went flakey. Adam had it fixed within a few hours of him receiving the transmitter! Awesome!! I will have it back tomorrow as well, double awesome. I have had dealings with other manufacturers "support centers" in the past and I must say that Powerbox, Daniel, Adam, this support forum, are all top notch and unmatched in customer service! Cheers to all of them and they have certainly earned my loyalty, confidence, and trust.

Matt

Yes sir, will do. I have been in contact with Powerbox Americas and they have been great to say the least. Service is wonderful and they are resolving the issue. Danny and Adam are great and even though I may have gotten the "runt of the litter" I am very confident all will be resolved very quickly. Great people! I will report back with the results as I receive them.

Regards,

Matt

Powered up the transmitter today and it never fully "woke up", just sat there with a blank screen after the Core logo. Shut it down and restarted, now all is working as normal (so far). Has not locked up. I'm not sure what to think.

After some more testing I have found that the software freezes after approximately 3 minutes of use no matter what. Have to shut off the transmitter and restart to regain functionality. Not very happy after a $2500+ investment. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

Matt

Hello,

Just received my brand new Core transmitter! Very nice!! However I seem to have an issue in that intermittently when I press the fx (function) icon, the core freezes up and will not respond to further commands at all. I have to turn off the power and restart to get it to come "back to life". Any ideas? Thank you very much.

Matt

Hello,

Can we please have updates on shipping status of new Core Transmitters? I know I can't wait to get mine!!! I am sure many others are anxious as well!

Very Best Regards,

Matt

Hello,

I have a Mercury SRS that I am trying to set up in a new model. The SRS was set up for DSMX use, but recently switched over to Futaba 18MZ. I performed a factory reset on Mercury to be sure to start from scratch. I set the function in Mercury to S-Bus and started the setup assistant. When I come to the "teach flight mode switch" operation, I get an error when trying to assign a switch. Error is "Invalid channel assignment undefined" I cant seem to get past this. I have tried different channels, different switches, nothing I do seems to work. Probably something simple since I am new to Futaba, but I cant figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Matt