Posts by CharlJ941

Hello,

My SR2 arrived today:) I’ve read on the SR2 product page that the unit can be setup using the Jeti or Core transmitters.

Where can I find the .bin file for the Jeti transmitter to install on the transmitter to access the Powerbox trough the Jeti device explorer?

Regards

Hello,

I have a relatively old Competition SRS. I would like to use the unit with my Jeti transmitter and see the PowerBox integrated telemetry (Batt voltage etc) on my transmitter. The unit doesn’t have the menu option “PC-Control”, is there a way to update the software other than sending the unit back to Germany?

Regards

Charl

Hello,

I recently acquired a new large scale model and the model is already fitted with a PowerBox Competition. I decided to not change the PowerBox to a CentralBox as all the wiring is made to fit the location of the plugs on the PowerBox. As mentioned I am using Jeti so I need to use the JR to SRS adapter leads, the plane came with the JR to SRS leads but they are to short. I would like to place my receivers further apart to ensure the best possible coverage. I would like to make my own leads but can't figure out what plugs the SRS system use. I have experience with both JR and JST plugs as I make my own servo leads and build my own LiFePO4 batteries, so I am comfortable with making up my own JR to SRS leads. (P.S. I am not sure of the firmware version, have not checked it)

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Charl