Posts by Ree0714

Hi Richard, I still don’t quite understand how to have my telemetry from my model viewable in real time on a separate screen. Could you explain again how I can make this work and what parts I would need?

Thank you!

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the reply. I’m excited to try this out.

Could you explained in a bit more detail how I what connections/equipment I would need so I could have real-time telemetry viewed on a different screen from the Core?

Hello,

I love PB Core and the whole Powerbox ecosystem!

I just wanted to make a suggestion for your consideration.

I would love to one day be able to have remote telemetry monitoring. That is, having a separate device/screen that can monitor and view the telemetry data coming off the model so my spotter can monitor the data without having to just look over my shoulder at my Core. Something like the Jeti Profi Box, or I believe Spektrum and Eagletree had similar options available as well in their lineup.

Hello all. I was wondering if someone could help me out with how to connect 2 Spark Switch Pros and using them simultaneously.

I’m using a Core Radio, and a Pioneer as well as 2 PBR-26Ds

When I connect both Spark Switches I can get them to work as in only ON/OFF but no telemetry. Only if I connect one at a time then I can get the tele info.

Thank you in advance to all who offer advice.