Posts by DuaneV

I am setting up a plane with the Pioneer, (2) PBR-26 receivers and a Spark Pro. I can get the spark box pro to work but I am not able to see it on the Core or get telemetry from it. Is there a way to get this setup with the Pioneer?

Thanks

Duane

Good morning, is there a trick to using the PWM port on the Core? I am setting up new servos and this would be very helpful. However I am not able to get any servos to work on this port. Is there something I need to set within the radio?

Thanks

Duane

Good day, I am very excited to be switching over to the Core system very soon. I just ordered the Pioneer to play with and test with our Spektrum stuff until I get my Core.

On the Pioneer is there any safety as far as separation of the channels? Say for some reason a servo over amps or back feeds, are the other channels ok?

Also is there max amp per channel?

I really like the setup and simplicity of the Pioneer. I just want to make sure that I fully understand the setup as both of my sons (11 & 14) fly and I like to make sure that I have the most robust setup for them.

We are flying mostly 35-45% aerobatic planes.

Thank you,

Duane