Home screen swipe freeze
Now with another link
Home screen swipe freeze
Now with another link
Homescreen swipe lock freeze
Today on the airfield I experienced the homescreen swipe lock freeze again. Everything is working fine on the touch screen with the exception of the swipe to home (goto main menu) function. I made a video of this behavior. After a reboot of the Core everything worked again normally. Until now this happened to me a few times, roughly estimated 1 out of 20 flights-sessions. Not a showstopper, but "annoying"...
Video of the event:
When I read all the contributions and answers within this tread, I still have the impression that there is some misunderstanding between Powerbox and the user community.
Voice output is crystal clear, also on 100% level, but only if the voice output isn't mixed with vario tones at the same time. Also vario tones are crystal clear on 100% output level, but not when mixed with voice output at the same time.
The combination of vario output and voice output mixed together is giving us the distortion. The issue is popping up instantantly, as soon as the vario tones are starting and voice output is generated, distortion is clearly present. If only vario tones or voice output is generated, everything is OK and crystal clear, also on high volume levels.
Great examples! I can confirm the identical behavior on my system. The root cause is (probably) the addition of vario-sound and speach into one single sound channel. Why the distortion is getting worse over time is a question. I checked some other (non-core) transmitters during the weekend. All of them suppress vario-sound temporarily when speech output is played.
Did you test with continuous vario input and sound during this test? When flying gliders the vario is constantly active and flight-time is sometimes more than one hour. The combination of vario-sound and telemetry callouts are resulting in distortion of voice-output as both sounds are superseded onto each other.
Exactly, this problem is still present. When voice and variotone are mixed together, the voice output is distorted. If the vario is beeping in a high frequency (thermal or start with motor), you can't even recognize the voice output. I think this can be easily corrected by temporarily muting the variotone when voice output is played.
I added pictures and a video to my previous post.
I noticed the identical issue. There is absolutely no relation between two functions, but still function B is changing between 1-2% related to changes in A. The influence is very minor, still there is a corolation. I have to explain "no relation" in more detail, the same servo is connected to function A and B. But the servo-curve related to this relation is absolutely flat (zero for all points). Still there is a minor percentage change visible in the servo monitor. According to the servo-curve the change should be zero, still there is a minor change. Disconnecting the servo from a function and re-attaching the servo again solves the issue in most cases. It seems the (visual) representation of the servo-curve does not always match fully match the real settings.
The first picture shows the functions. Crow on ST-A, throttle on SL-A. No mixers defined. As you can see the only connection between the two functions is servo 2, most important servo 4 (Trottle) is NOT in the Crow function. Besides, servo 2 has a flat servo-curve in function throttle. The video shows applying Crow. Watch servo 4 (throttle), you can see the -2% decrease as a result of applying Crow. It's minor, but this should NOT happen.
Same over here, when the vario is generating beeps, the voice-output related to calling out the height is disturbed. Soundfile included in attachment.
Easy solution, select a new timer-widget and connect it to a push-button of choice.The default status must be "on". This forces the timer to start immediately as the model is selected.
The push-button is not "wasted" as you can use the same button still for another function ( as the button is pushed).
I do recoqnise the issue. My solution, select "forget" on the active wifi-network (long press). Start a new wifi Scan and select the network again. Sometimes this proces needs to be repeated a couple of times (forget, start new scan). But in the end the ip-address is successfully acquired.
My Core radio is connecting to the wifi but it then disconnects . I am monitoring it on my laptop on my Ruckus unleashed system and its telling me its trying to reconnect saying the signal is poor and status is unauthorised. I am 1 metre away from the Rukus access point. The wifi is WPA2-AES. Is the Core compatible with this standard. The IP ADDRESS keeps saying obtaining.The wifi in the office here is v good.