Posts by zoli_jet

Thanks! this is what I thought too. The servos are HS-7950-TH. I don't know what to do? To skip the igyro? Change the servos? What do you suggest? I think I lost my confidence in the iGyro.

Can anybody help me? I have a j10 with igyro. During a runway speed passage the ailerons was fluttering in Mode 2. I rise the speed factor from 3 to 4 and everything was Ok after that. I download the last soft version. I use 3 modes: Mode 1 gyro OFF, Mode 2 Gyro on, Mode 3 on for 3d. Most of the time I fly without gyro, Mode 1. In mode 1 , when gyro OFF during a high speed passage both ailerons goes into flutter at my last flight. I check the settings in Mode 1 and the speed factor is set to 3. Could Mode 1, speed factor set at 3, can affect in any way the ailerons to flutter during high speed passages?

Richard,

Thanks for your reply but I think I was not enough clear. I will follow your suggestion and I will buy a small model to test the igyro but I asked you a theoretical question only.
    In the version 13 when I teach the HH for the 3 axis I have to adjust with an assigned knob the HH during flight as stayed in manual for each axis. Ok, once I establish a safe flight I have to switch to mode 3 in order to save the HH value in mode 3 (HH). Is it correct? Ok. I made it for all surfaces, in my case for both vectors (RUDD and ELV)and AIL, and I have to adjust the RUDD in mode 2 to ZERO manually. My question was: Why in Mode 2 which is NORMAL GYRO mode the HH values must be deleted only from the RUDD and remained the HH values in Mode 2 for AIL and ELV? In my personal logic in flight Mode 2 ONLY the NM values have to remain, and all HH values must be ZERO, otherwise I cannot see any difference between Mode 2 and 3, only the RUDD HH value must be put to ZERO in Mode 2.
    Second question is : In Mode 3 will be active also the NM and HH for all surfaces? seems logic to me that in HH the NM have to be active in order to correct external forces.

I would appreciate if you could explain this issue before any flighst I will made with small or big models. It is very important for me.

any thanks for your help

Zoli

Hi Richard

Thanks for your answer. I have an older version iGyro I don't know which version.I bought it on June 2012. It has no setup wizard yet. So, I assign 2 separate knobs for each surface (one NM and the other HH) and adjust in flight.
    I am still confused for your recommendation to use in FM 2 NM and HH (less rudder). Why the HH is not ZERO in mode 2 for all surfaces? What does the boost function do ?

Thanks

Zoli

Richard

In one of your post above you mention NOT to use HH during hovering! In one of other post you recomend to use boost for hovering because it was tested by Ralf and goes perfect! I am now confused. Both afirmation comes into contradiction. I want to be straight. Question: Ralf use or not the HH during hovering? :)

Many thanks

Zoli

Hi all

I have also a 2 axes vector, one on rudder and the other on ELV. I also use the igyro for AIL as well. Questions:
    1. When I set up the HH in the manual is stayed to remove manually the HH from rudder in the iGyro. Ok. I did. But why only the rudder? The HH setups in Mode 2 will remain for Ail and ELV? Why? Mode 2 is only Normal Mode! Why only the RUD must be removed?This is not clearly mentioned in the manual this issue.
    2. In Mode 3 (HH), in the iGyro will remain only the HH setups I made? The normal Mode setups also set up in Mode 2 will not be present in Mode 3?
    3. Where can I update my software for my iGyro? Will the actual setups remain or I will have to make a new setups from the begining by uploading the new updates?
    4. In the new software can be adjusted separately the deflection (end point) for the elevons?

Many thanks for your help

Zoli