Posts by ElckarMonsalve

Hello Richard,

I would like to know how to reverse a Jr Nx-serie programmable servo been used on flaps? I am using a PB Champion SRS and DX-18 radio.

Thanks,

Elckar

Hello Richard,

Is there a way to change individually gyro direction for any surface, without using the setup assistance?

Thanks,

Elckar

Hello,

I have tried to use the Setup Assistance but it does not advance after I teach the flight mode channel, it detects the channel but when I press set bottom it does not go to the next option. The Igyro is updated V25. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Elckar

Hi Alexander,

The PB has 4 satellites connected and working. What is the probability that at least two of these units do not initialise? Could be a Radio (DX18) problem? It just was updated from factory...And before worked perfectly.

Elckar

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for the info. I have done the same initialization process and no satisfactory results. I changed the travel adjustment to the max 150 on the radio but still it does not initialized. I have three PB Royal Spektrum and they do the same. With previous models, I can see that servos are initialized but when I try to adjust any them they lose the init process and it does not show the bars on the screen as well the current info on the left of the screen.

Elckar

Quote from "Alexander Berndt"

Hello Elckar,

I think maybe something is not correct in your initialization process.
    Please refer to the steps described in this manual:
    https://www.powerbox-systems.c…edienungsanleitung-en.pdf

Hello,

I am having some Initialization issues with my PB Spektrum DsmX. For example, on the elevator, I reset channel A, but when I try to initialize a servo, it does not show any bar or current info. However, I can move the elevator servo with the radio. And this issue is the same with the other surfaces. What can be the problem?

Thanks,

Elckar

Images

• Capture2.JPG

Hello,

I am working with flaps and one of the servo does not work on position 0, it works when I go to position 1 and 2, and it loses power when return to position 0. The other one works perfectly. I am using a DX18 Spektrum. Is it the initialization process? How initialization works for the flap system when you have Position 0,1 and 2?

Thanks,

Elckar

Hi guys,

I purchased a Powerbox Evolution unit long time ago, and now I plan to install it in a Yak 54 50cc. My concern is that the plane has 2 servos for the elevator and both are linear, Will I be able to reverse one of the elevetor's servo?

Regards,

Elckar